SSAI, Superior Solutions and Insights is formerly a part of SaiSystems Technology. SaiSytstems was established in 1986 and headquartered in Shelton CT. Known as a leading information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing company.
Application development, modernization and retirement, portals, database development and management, data warehousing and ETL, QA and testing, and reporting and dashboards.
Digital transformation consulting services evaluate current landscape, identify opportunities, design roadmap and evaluate technologies/partners. Implementation services deploy technologies such as robotic process automation, AI/ML, advanced analytics, data science, cloud, and security.
• Authorized Resellers for IT Products and Peripherals
• Application Development and Maintenance
• Network Management, Servers, and Desktops
• Data Warehousing/ETL
• IT Helpdesk and Data Center Management
• System Integration and Migration
• BI & Analytics
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• QA & Testing
• Security and Information Assurance
• Technology Staff Augmentation
PAST PERFORMANCE & DIFFERENTIATORS:
•Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller #V89393
• GSA Contract #GS-35F-0279M
• WSCA Contract #B27168
• 2021 Marcum Tech Top 40 by The CT Tech. Council and Marcum LLP
• 2021 5th Best Place to Work in CT – Hartford Business Journal
• 2020 Marcum Tech Top 40 by The CT Tech. Council and Marcum LLP
• 2020 2nd Best Place to Work in CT – Hartford Business Journal
• 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Business from United States Pan
Asian American Chamber of Commerce
• 2019 Asian American Leadership Award (Dr. Ramesh Wadhwani) by
The United States Pan Asian Chamber of Commerce
• 2019 Marcum Tech Top 40 by The CT Tech. Council and Marcum LLP
• 2019 Supplier of the Year Category III by the Greater New England
Minority Supplier Development Council (GNEMSDC)
• 2019 3rd Best Place to Work in Connecticut – Hartford Business
• 2018 7th Best Place to Work in Connecticut – Hartford Business
• 2018 DUNS 100th Best Performing GSA Partner
• Farm Credit Administration.
• Awarded contract for Lenovo Thinkpads & Workstations. Contract: Joan
• Greene, 703-883-4094, email@example.com
• Legislative Management, Connecticut General Assembly Awarded contract for Lenovo Computer Systems.
• Contact: Eric Crockett, 860-240-0349, Eric.Crockett@cga.ct.gov
• Recognized as a Minority & Woman-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business